Level 3 NTS Coach Certification
The Level 3 NTS Coach Certification Course moves away from a group instruction and focuses on individual athlete development. Students in the Level 3 NTS Coach Certification Course will be introduced to coaching philosophy, event preparation, mental skills, training cycles and plans, equipment tuning and receive advanced instruction on the National Training System (NTS) for Recurve and Compound.
Length: 24 hours
Time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (all three days)
Cost: $295, lunch will be provided
Certification Period: Three years from the date of course completion
- Minimum age is 19
- Must hold a current Level 2 Instructor certification for a period of one year OR
- Pass the Level 3 Test-in Exam* AND
- Verify 3 years of documented archery instructor/coaching experience
- Qualified to instruct Level 1 Instructor Certification Courses.
- Eligible to apply for Level 2 Instructor Trainer Certification.
- Qualified to be the lead Instructor for an Explore Archery Program, JOAD Program, Adult Archery Program and/or Collegiate Archery Program Club**.
- Eligible for USA Archery insurance coverage. See USA Archery Insurance page for requirements**.
*Instructors or coaches may also test-in to the Level 3-NTS course if they are not a Level 2 USA Archery Instructor if in addition to the prerequisites, at least one of the following must be met: 1) competed in the Olympics, Paralympics or World Championships, 2) trained in the USA Archery Resident Athlete Program or 3) current Level 3 or Level 4 Coach
**USA Archery membership required; NFAA and/or ASA membership will not satisfy the membership requirement.
Coaches registering for the Level 3 NTS Coaching Certification course are also encouraged to attend one of our seminars on the National Training System. We highly recommend attending to proficiently learn about proper shooting technique. Details can be found under the Seminars tab.
If you are ready to take the Level 3-NTS course, then we are ready for you!